dinsdag 30 augustus 2016

Utaku Zone Fanzine

Hey guys, how's it going

so, the guys from "translations & betrayals" with simon and diego vallejos did for the end of this semester a fanzine, it's about Otaku and Anime culture, they did a great work have a read.

http://plataforma.uchile.cl/01/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/fanzine_utaku_zone.pdf

im not the biggest fan of anime myself, but I really quite enjoyed this!, this fanzine is so well written and it's really atractive to read (the colours and images and composition is lovely). I now may have some notions about what this whole world is like, and I dont know, maybe I'll go online and watch something (it's said there is at least one show you'll like so why not eh?).

the cfgTranslations and Betrayals is going to be about music and pop culture this next semester, and im really exited about that.

bye guys have anice week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten