dinsdag 5 april 2016

Favorite Architect

Hello hello bloggers.


Here  i wowed.


This is De rotterdam, my favorite building, by my favorite architect. 

I'd like to talk a bit about my favorite architect at the moment, Rem Koolhas was born in rotterdam in 1944 he studied ar the Architectural Association School of Architecture un London. Koolaas is also a founding partner of OMA based in NYC wich is one of the most important architectural firms these days and AMO its research-oriented counterpart in Rotterdam. 

He is known for several works but i'd say that the most famous and iconic works of koolhaas are



Seattle Central Library, Seattle, Usa

Cctv Headquarters Building, Beijing, China

He is a very controversial architec and I think thats what I like the most about his work, He is a first-class provocateur, who apparently can't seem to behave. His rupturist stile and weird-like shapes just make me stare and wow.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten