dinsdag 19 april 2016

A Weird Hug

Hey fau Bloggers!

well, have a look at this picture.


Yes i know, hugging people like a koala may not seem like the most normal thing, but when you really love a peron, that friend of you that knows EVERYTHING about you, the friend that you have spent some of the greatest time of your life with, well, then you got to hug like a koala.

This picture was taken on september 2015, in Pichilemu Beach, a lovely small town with great places to eat a -not so nice but OK beach- and a lot of surf related people. so i know you're asking yourself something, Whos is she? well, She is Joaquina.

So, as you my beautifull readers may or may not know, I was an Exchange Student during the period from august 2014 till july 2015, in Vlaanderen, Belgium (I might post some something realted to this year of my life in the future [; ), Well, I met Her my first day in Belgium, she beeing also an exchanger, a beautifull girl coming from argentina,that lived in my region (limburg), that spoke perfect english and did also like 1975 just like me, we went to their concert in Bruxelles  togheter, we knew we were going to be best friends since.

With her I spent long days and nights travelling, having coffe, just doing nothing, maybe partying... just maybe (; ,beeing this year of my life full of awesome memories, i have to say that most of them are with her. But!! nothing last forever right? (specially an exchange year) and it was time to say goodbye to all the friends you made, and the life you had and the people and everything. Everybody went back to their home countries, sad thing, But hey!, she was (and still is) just couple mountains to the east so, why not meeting again?

That's what this foto is about, the exact moment when we met after that heart breaking goodbye at Brussel's airpor. the foto was taken by her parents, great people tho,I remember that day with special love we had a really nice meal at some fancy reastaurant called "la loba" and had a look around the city. she stayed for a week in Chile and im sure she liked it!.

Now it's my time, and Buenos Aires is waiting for me this Juny.

Besides everything, it's also quite a nice picture. that blue.

Salukes!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. aww that's a cute story, I think that it's pretty cool have lived in Belgium, and I envy that you have seen 1975 band.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i dont know where is pichilemu, but i know where is belguim xd
    living in belguim must be crazy and cool xD
    i really want a know European lifestyle jajaja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen