dinsdag 26 april 2016

Music is life, music is love.

Iya! fellow faublogglers



 There are moments in the life of every person that you perceive something, and you say, *yes, i like that*, those are quite important moments in life I would say, after all the things we like shapes us in certain ways, or they "help" to create/make an identity or whatever (maybe a topic for another blog).

 So, for today I'm gonna share with you something that has been quite important in my life, something I truly love in many ways: Music.

But for today and to not bore you my lovely reader, I'm going to share with you an album that made me wow, and also made me hear english for the first time ( aside of Pulse by Pink Floyd) still does. we may like lots and lots and lots of music, I do certainly, but for me, this is the greatest piece of all times.




Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band By Beatles is definitevly my fauvorite album, okay, I must say that maybe is not an album that im listening at all times these days, no... but this album has always been there for me to listen again, and again, and not get bored, and find new things that i had not heard before in the million times I listened it, I probably listened it for the first time when i was a baby (thanks dad) but then i took it myself when i was let's say 14 years old when I was starting to pick up the guitar and play a bit. It's an amazing piece of art for the way it mixes sorts of music, rythms, styles weird noises, cool lyrics, and drugs culture in a breathtaking manner. AND it was released in 1967 beeing new amazig and exciting back then, and beeing amazing and exiting nowadays.

If i have to pick a song as a favorite of the album it's quite a difficult task, because the album works so well as a composicion itself. But If i had tom this would be the song, A Day In Life, a great song, beautifull lyrics and much more, take a listen


And fellas, that's it for today!; please write something down below about the music you like, and/or if you like beatles like I do tell me wich of them four is your favorite one

tip: Paul is the best one.

bye bye

1 opmerking:

  1. I don't have much time , but I like The beatles, not to much, but I like

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen